Linteria

Put the lotion in the basket

Thursday, December 22, 2005

The Message

I figured i should tell all these non-existant, invisible ghosts who fake read this thing what it's about. I sorta explained in the Megaton Announcement, but let me clarify.

You can sort of see it as an unofficial supplement to Infendo in a way. That way being that it's me writing it. It's like the Sirius to Infendo's terrestrial radio. By that i mean i'll say what i want without repercussions or censorship or editing, or worry of readers getting offended. I'll use it to expand upon any points or articles from Infendo that i or any of the other guys have written. It'll just be my portion.

That's not all. It is a blog (i will never get used to saying that word) and therefore i will speak on anything that permeates my brain tunnels. Brain farts abound. I also hope that i can amass a group of intelligent people with which to have discussions or whatever. Sometimes commentors on other sites irritate the taint off of me. Only a select few are worthy of your time. Let's see if i can weed out the crap, or keep it out period.

Help me out, readers-who-don't-exist. And fanboys, kiss my cute little brown(ish) ass.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home