Linteria

Put the lotion in the basket

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

...And a Subsequent Hiatus

For months, we've been contacting you, but now it's time I've told you a little more about us. My name is Nill, you knew me as Rc. I am not by any means the leader of our faction, but I am at the helm of the uprising. This is my brainchild and I want to see it work more than anyone. I've organized the majority of it, with some help from my superior, Rn, otherwise known as Cin. Rs, our leader, is very excited about our endeavors, however he has left the prep in our hands. Rest assured he will be right there with us when we address you and everyone else.

Regrettably, I'm writing this to you now because our efforts have met a standstill. Without giving too much away, I can tell you that a multitude of complications have arisen. Insufficient tools, unorganization, and a lack of faith amongst others in the group have effectively postponed this great project. Sounds unprofessional of us, but keep in mind that we're in the midst of a great undertaking that needs to be done right. The cogs have to be synchronized. It's better to hold off until preparations are done than to rush into this with a naive exuberance.

We know what this means to you and the people, as well as the city itself. I hope you understand our decision - it's going to happen with or without your approval.Remind yourself and your comrades that, when we do launch, we will change everything. Change it for your benefit and ours.

Cock your shotguns and wait.

Rc

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home