Linteria

Put the lotion in the basket

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sub-rosa Relations

I am aware that D1 has informed you on the current situation. Since he has told you not to contact us until your work is finalized, I decided to do some dirty work outside of orders to help you. The Intelligentsia have provided us with some materials that may become useful in the predicting of the uprising's after-effects. A few people here are desperately trying to decipher its contents now, but you are far more capable. You will receive them immediately following this message.

Given that I am treading a minefield here, I need you to keep this confidential. You will report any new developments regarding this to me and only me. I would assume D1 would not be pleased if he finds out I've spoken with you, since he has ordered you to concentrate on the objective. However, I'm positive he will understand in the end-- he is more for the cause than anyone.

Do whatever it takes to help guide the "Rebels". While we most probably will take a hit in the insurgence, we are commited to being the ghosts that open their doors at night.


For the Future,
D2

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home