Linteria

Put the lotion in the basket

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Statue of David


This may be a little late, but as usual, when my cable internet goes, my (neighbor's) wifi comes back. That's exatly what happened this time. That homo "bryant" is no longer around and the linksys is friendly again. Wifi's solid, stable 2 bars, 3 if i move around. Been playin MKDS when no one's town is open, getting my ass kicked by snakers with 0/3 records. Metroid Hunters and Tetris DS with wifi? Bring it.

AC update: Got cool with this guy Mike from Terra. Met Cocoa's 10 yr old neice Chey aka "Chey Now" who fished her ass off. Finally met Damiam aka "Swiss Cheese", he's a cool bastard too. Knoah was busy watching Aeon Flux so i fluxed my way back out that gate. The Owen Wilson to my Ben Stiller (in Zoolander) was nowhere to be found (ur lucky Ruben!). I tried to seduce Cocoa in her sweet master bedroom; it was very awkward, we both left crying. And Dael was as rican as he'll ever be. Maybe.

I'm back, bitch!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home