Linteria

Put the lotion in the basket

Friday, December 23, 2005

AC Diary- Dec 23rd

Yesterday, Nook returned with his new shop: Nookington's. Dude has a friggin salon in there now. All it's missing is old hispanic ladies gossiping in spanish with Telemundo on in the background. The hairdresser there asks questions to see which style you get, so it's anyone's guess as to what you come out with.

After i answered the questions, i got this incredibly gay green cut. My feyg factor was pumped to 11. It was disappointing, but i decided to keep it at least for the day. At first i tried to man myself up, but none of the shirts in my stock or shop were butch enough. So i decided to play to my homo strengths-- I put on a matching fresh shirt, a red ribbon on my slime-green head, and hit the road.

I'm always stylin' and (racially) profilin' in the game, so i get reactions from ppl when i visit other towns. But for some odd reason, in this certain case i was met with more praise than all my other outfits combined; especially from Spic Floyd. Lasant didn't even know who i was at first. That is the mark of a true fashionista *twirls*.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home