Linteria

Put the lotion in the basket

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Out of Commission

*takes podium*

If anyone still reads this, you've probably been wonderin where i've been. Well it sure as hell wasn't wifi. My real, non-AC neighbors seem to have either: a) taken a vacation, b) locked up their wifi, or c) swallowed their router in a drunken haze. My money's on all three.

Idaknow when i'll be able to get back out into the AC world, but right now i'm helpless. I don't even play it as much at the moment. Without wifi, AC's half the game. :( Don't cry for me, i'm already dead. Until my wifi returns, that is.

That said, nobody dare think that this is the end of our AC tribe. There'll be no domino effect here! I'm gonna return to grace and tear apart all your towns Howard Dean style. YEAAAAAAH!!!

I miss you Spic Floyd!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home