Linteria

Put the lotion in the basket

Saturday, December 24, 2005

AC Diary- Dec 24

Another meeting in Mordavia last night. That place is my second hometown, i swear. I got there around 1 am. Cocoa and Las were already chillin up in thurr. I was late to the party and on time.

I had my college age, government-loathing, cop-hating, fuck the system teen attire this time. It comprised of a pink mohawk- which i'll explain in a sec- a custom made flippin-the-bird shirt, a pair of red glasses for that argumentative look, and a buncha anger. The goddamn Shampoodle hairdresser mucked up my 'do again. I chose "flirty" and "wear everyday" in the questions, thinkin it'd get me some crazy cool mess of hair. NOT. Chick gave me some dyke-lookin, Demi-Moore-in-Ghost short cut with pink hair, god knows why. So i just put a mohawk wig on and i was set.

When i got there, i was awestruck-- Cocoa was lookin ohhh so hot. I wanted to get all up IN dat *thrusting motion*. She knows something i don't, cause her hair was effing awesome. I had taken my gay ribbon from the night before to give her, and when she put that on, my handheld nearly slipped outta my hands. And the DS, too (heyooo!). Truly smokin hot, head to toe. Later, the gang informed me that neither of them knew Spanish, to my surprise. I mean, i know they're Rican, but damn. I had assumed they spoke the language of hicks. Oh well. There goes most of my in-jokes.

Some dude named Jason stopped by, turned out to be Cocoa's mom. Wei-rrrrd. She then left and came back as Leah (who didn't speak Spanish either). Leah gave me an orange when we met. Even though oranges r my native fruit, it was the sweetest gesture! I gracefully accepted it...then sold it to Nook :/. Leah was constantly yelling. Unintetionally, but that only made it funnier. Lasant and i got into a dick-measuring contest with our fish. Let's just say his Sea Butterfly didn't quite match up to my Koi ("overgrown Goldfish" he called it). Me and Las were up till about 3:30am after the girls left. Good times.

I cannot get over how cool Lasant's living room is with the T-Rex comin through the window. It's like he was on the set of Jurassic Park 4 (5?) and they stopped production early, leaving the Rex there. Then when u get upstairs, his second floor is a freezer. Don't ask me, man. I'm not sure if we're getting together tonight, being Festivus Eve and all (i just realized this). I'm gonna be partying till the wee hours of maƱana morning, so if you guys read this and still wanna hang, let's do it early damnit.

But seriously, i need to stop getting these homo haircuts.

I just noticed how Las, being an indian, is the only one that looks like he should be fishing. I later offered to trade a Koi fish and some beads for his entire town. (Un)Shockingly, he accepted.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home