Linteria

Put the lotion in the basket

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Animal Crossing

Okay peeps, it's time.

To whomever may be reading this, consider this post ur private little AC haven. You can use the comments section to set up times to meet up on wifi and swap friend codes and so on. I'll update it frequently to keep it in plain view. I don't expect this to blow up into some huge Joystiq-status blog, so hopefully it will remain intimate. Nevertheless, everyone is welcome.

Trade items, assemble fishing/insect tournaments, show off your houses, and ultimately make friends. I hope you find that this helps.

Think of it as joining an AC tribe.

(and i'm 3-for-3 with the "T" paragraphs)

[Update- I shoulda done this from the start, but here's my friend code info:
0344-2052-8480
Rollin
Infendo]

4 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, December 22, 2005, Blogger MuffinGal said…

    HEYooo!

    Name: Cocoa
    Town: Tigeria
    FC: 4896-8696-0868

    The evenings are best for me so I will try to be on after 6:30pm. But if I can get to MCDs during lunch, I can play for 30 minutes!

     
  • At 3:25 AM, December 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm online pretty much anytime I'm playing, and that's usually at night.

    Name: Tamako
    Town: Portico
    Friend Code: 0172-4196-2421

     
  • At 2:20 PM, December 30, 2005, Blogger InvisibleMan said…

    I'm usually on every other night around 8:00 to 10:00 PM. I might not be actively playing: sometimes I just leave my gate open while I work or feed my baby... but I check if anyone's in from time to time!

    Name: Mugwump
    Town: InterZĂ´n
    Friend Code: 2835-2858-7739

     
  • At 1:19 PM, January 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey add me to the list, i'm usually on late nites eastern time. but we should set up times when we all should go to someones town and hit eachother with nets.

    name: Folax
    town: Da Slope
    fc: 459622294699

     

Post a Comment

<< Home