Linteria

Put the lotion in the basket

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

While I Chisel...

...Life goes on. In AC, that is.

Lasant hasn't been on much since i was taken out by The Man. All he probably does now is sit on his bed and pretend that the T-Rex skull in front of his window is actually alive and coming for him.

Dave/Folax (known as "The Moped Bandit" in Crooklyn) has been cryin to me everyday about how he never sees anyone with their gates open, and when his are open nobody comes. Poor bastard. Send him a valentine.

Amy, who was there in the beginning of the AC days (and the 2nd girl i ever saw on it), has finally found her own group of animal people. She hangs with those guys now, which is probably why you haven't seen her in a while.

Dael i guess is still chillin, proud as ever, draped in his countless Puerto Rican flags. He should change his town name to "PRide".

Tony aka Mugwump aka Big Poppa i'm sure still leaves his gates open while he feeds his 1 yr old, ignoring all his visitors in the process. What a host.

Garyaga, or "Status" as he calls himself, i assume continues to play the most retarded form of tag i have ever seen.

Knoah i believe has never found his groove in AC. As a result, last i heard i think he bought Sonic Rush and went back to Mario Kart with his new dong(le). Mario. Kart. Obviously it's a cry for help. Hook him up with some friend codes, guys.

Juan, whom you've probably never seen, has only been on wifi once in his life. He hasn't been on because he switched from DSL to cable, leaving his wireless router behind, and is now looking for a dongle to call his own. Any suggestions on the Best place to Buy it?

Cocoa, my woman of women, did what all women do when they dont see their men during war time- she cheated on me! I hired a Private Aye (yai yai!) to do some sleuthin and spy on her to see what she was up to. This is what he brought me (she's the redhead):

Scandalous!

Anyhoo, as i chisel away at the stone wall, they continue to live. But can you really call it life without Rollin?

Nope. You can't.

4 Comments:

  • At 11:14 PM, January 11, 2006, Blogger MuffinGal said…

    ROFL - U kill me!

    Hmmm, I played with Big Poppa AKA Mugwump tonight for 30 minutes. I had already shook every fruit from my trees before he came!

    Maybe next time I will leave some fruit for visitors. Outside of that - U can check the pics online. I will try to be on after 7pm again tomorrow!

    Name: Cocoa
    Town: Tigeria
    FC: 4896-8696-0868

     
  • At 11:57 AM, January 12, 2006, Blogger InvisibleMan said…

    Yeah, and I was Cocoa's first! (To see the second floor of her house, that is, according to muffingal...)

    Thanks for the samurai hair, Cocoa! Now I have something to wear with my kimono!

    Name: Mugwump
    Town: InterZĂ´n
    FC: 2835-2858-7739

    I'm also using Rollin's method of stealin... er, "borrowing" a Wi-Fi signal from a Linksys wireless router somewhere in my building, but mine seems to be more reliable. It does fail from time to time, though...

    I'll save up to get a Nintendo USB Wi-Fi dongle of my own, damn it!

     
  • At 1:58 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Silent K said…

    Thanks for the eulogy-like reference my friend. Sonic Rush is pretty good.

    Dig Dig: Digging Strike, however, is quite poor. Shame on Namco.

     
  • At 2:00 AM, January 17, 2006, Blogger Silent K said…

    PS -

    Mario Kart WFC: 270642 359126

    Animal Crossing: Knoah / 0086-5061-5313 / Town Name: Japan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home