Linteria

Put the lotion in the basket

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Crude Sculpture is Made

Mario Kart DS is my sweetheart. With AC, the problem i have is that it freezes whenever i try to access the wifi connection. In attempting a connection, you have to tap ur touch screen through so many pages of dialogue that it sues you for harrassment. When ur trying to hack into someone else's wifi like i am, you don't wanna waste half a minute tapping through stupid questions. "I will now attempt to establish a connection. Are you ready?" Yes, mutt. I just told you so.

Anyway, MKDS makes it so easy to access wifi, it's ridiculous. You press "Yes" once and you're on your way. I've been on and off of wifi with Mario Kart for the past couple of days. Sometimes i stay on for a good while, other times it bombards me with errors. Still, MKDS gets me around whatever wifi barriers my "friendly" neighbors have put up and that's what matters. AC is an absolute bitch to use with these circumstances, but for now i can tell you this: Bring them sparks, bitches!

Rollin
330771-905074

[I'm close to getting AC back to work; this isn't the end of it, I can't stress that enough. In the meantime, post your Mario Kart codes/names in the comments. It's mid-November all over again...]

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home