Linteria

Put the lotion in the basket

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Rough Venus De Milo

I just tried to go on wifi...and it worked. I had 3 bars and a whole world a head of me. At least that was the sentiment before i hit the road. There was NO ONE hosting online. What the duck? I wanted to surprise someone! I tried to host, but it froze up like usual. Looks like i can sometimes bypass wifi security in AC by visiting other towns, but it is rare. After the first try, i failed to get through 3 subsequent times.

Do me this solid, guys. Leave your gates open. Please. I might drop by unnannounced. If i don't have your friend code, leave it in the comments. Maybe next time i breach the wifi wall i'll have somewhere to head to.


...They'll release the hounds!


[Screw Mario Kart.]

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home