Linteria

Put the lotion in the basket

Friday, April 21, 2006

Fellowship of Ghosts


Herro.

My peoples, welcome. I know you occassionaly come here longing for some wisdom or sense of self, but i cannot provide it that often. Fuggit, that's how it is. Anyway, since i don't catch you ghosts when you come round and respond days late, leave a note under this post so i know the tumbleweeds bring company.

Say/comment on/show me something interesting, give me feedback on something i may've said anywhere, leave a friend code or two, tell me where you're from, how you arrived here (if you're not a regular visitor), and tell me your brain age.

I'm an ED-suffering, senile 73. Wanna see me smell my own hemorrhoid?

[Image shows the phantom population that visits this blog.]

5 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, April 24, 2006, Blogger InvisibleMan said…

    I'm not playing Brain Age, I'm playing Lost Magic!!

    Hey, "ED", are you getting Lost Magic? How 'bout posting some friend codes for Wi-Fi connection, huh??

     
  • At 12:44 PM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Rollin said…

    So it's out? '_'

    Hey, i'll post it damnit, take it easy. Or else i'll slap you down with a magic staff or whatever the weapons are in that game.

    Is it any good? I may get it depending on how well it's received and how many ppl get it. Gotta convince me though.

     
  • At 7:41 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger InvisibleMan said…

    Let me play it for more than half an hour (when I have time, that is) and then I'll tell you how good it really is!

    I played for fifteen minutes or so already, and so far so good... the art is not as impressive as I thought it would be, though.

     
  • At 8:59 PM, April 27, 2006, Blogger Rollin said…

    I expected that about the art. Looks half-assed.

    I'll post the friend code thread for Lost Magic on Inf once the Wii backlash dies down. Like in a couple days.

     
  • At 6:08 PM, April 28, 2006, Blogger InvisibleMan said…

    As I go further into the game, it looks better and better...

    So far, it feels like a combination of Final Fantasy + Pokémon + Advance Wars. Since I like all three, and especially the Real-time strategy aspect of it, the art is taking a back-seat to the gameplay for me.

    I still have to catch my first monster, and connect to Wi-Fi with it, but so far I'm liking it more and more...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home